Wednesday, August 21, 2013

(3) Special Wishes on the Special Day

Story:- Of a girl
Location:-.....
Narrated by:- Self


He had never been to my ancestral home earlier. That was the morning of my birthday. The least I could expect was him coming home. I was taking a stroll in the house garden, observing trees and the birds and breathing the morning air. To my surprise, I saw this tall handsome stature standing at the main gate and glancing at me gently seeking the permission to enter the house premises. I was stunned, surprisingly shocked and stood immovable by various thoughts churning my mind. In the meanwhile, one of the many guests already home, went ahead, opened the main gate and welcomed him in. Besides being my birthday, it was also the day for some puja for which several people had gathered at my parent’s home. I did not get any further opportunity during that day to learn why and how he had managed to visit home without me guiding him for anything whatsoever. Day passed by amidst lots of chaos occurred due to the puja and its procedures.

                         When the sun was about to say good bye for the day, and I stood in the corridor watching the motion setting the sun gradually, he appeared from god knows where, came closer to me and stood by my side. He did not touch me an inch, but I could already smell his fragrance, hear his breath and see my goose bumps almost pulling me out of my skin. Before I could turn my face towards him and urge to ask him a question or so, which I was not sure of, he came a speck more closer, leaning his face towards mine,( by this time my heart was already whipping a more), squeezed his supple lips, sniffed my hair, moved the curls with his index finger from my face, and kissed me tenderly on my right cheek. Moved a little, very little backward, and whispered erotically in my ear, “ Happy Birthday my Love”.

                     I stood still, mesmerized by the gesture he portrayed and when I turned to see him after few seconds, I could see his back walking on my face and getting blurred with every gaining moment. Simultaneously the volume of the song being played in the neighborhood somewhere, started becoming more audible with his going further away…..

                  Few things can never happen in veracity. It took me good time to bring myself out of this blissful experience I encountered through the early morning dream. Perhaps, it was the outcome of the continuous thoughts about him, I was revering throughout the previous night. And the moment, I slipped in sleep for a while, he came and surprised me with the best start of my special day.

 

Song which played in the milieu :- http://gaana.com/#!/songs/pyarmangahaitumhise-3

 

No comments:

Post a Comment